CANADIAN RED & GREEN LENTILS WHOLESALE PRICES IN BULK
Lentils are rich in fiber, minerals, proteins and vitamins and Canada is one of the leading producers and exporters of green lentil. The fiber lowers blood cholesterol levels and reduces heart diseases. It helps those with diabetes and hyperglycemia by stabilizing their blood glucose levels. Canadian Red & Green Lentils Wholesale
An important mineral in lentil is the Iron; it helps with transporting oxygen throughout the body, which helps with increasing energy and metabolism.
Lentils are designated into two classes, Red Lentils and Lentils other than red. The method of determining the class of a lentil is by seed coat colour. Red lentils may be confirmed by the cotyledon colour. Canadian Red & Green Lentils Wholesale
DIFFERENT COLOR LENTILS FOR SALE
Lentil varieties may have a wide range of seed coat colours from green, red, speckled green, black and tan. The cotyledon color may be red, yellow or green.
- Large green lentils are the main variety grown in Canada and the most commonly found lentils on the grocerystore shelf.
- Split red lentils start as whole red lentils but have had their brownish seed coat removed and the inner part of the lentil, known as the cotyledon, is red and has been split in half. Split lentils cook much faster than whole lentils and are excellent for use in curries, as a thickener in soups, and for purees, whereas whole lentils tend to work better in salads or other applications where texture is desired. Canadian Red & Green Lentils Wholesale
- French green lentils are a less commonly grown variety and usually found in specialty food stores.
- Black Beluga lentils are also a less commonly grown variety and usually found in specialty food stores.
– PP woven bag or carton,10kg / 15kg / 25kg / 50kg
– Two bags in one carton.
– 750 cartons in one container (20 feet)
– Customer’s Request